Wednesday, November 2, 2011

End of Mental Health Day

So, as of right now its like 1:15AM and I am still out. Im spending the night over an old friend's house. She lives right next door to Central Park where we met, went for a stroll, had somethin to eat and then came to kick it at her crib. I didnt do any of the things I said I would do as far as washing my clothes and stuff. When I got out of the house I just didnt want to come back inside.

The rapper called me and asked me out on a date . . . . *sigh* Honest, the thought of it just made me tired. I told him I might be down tomorrow and right when I got off the phone I went to sleep at my friend's place. Yup, sure did. I told her that I think I have mono but I have no idea from where cause I aint kissed no one since the beginning of September. We looked up the symptoms of mono to see if I needed to go to the hospital and the ONLY symptom I have is exhaustion and its not that bad. like I dont feel like I cant walk ten blocks. I just feel sleepy all the time. So I'mma say Im just tired.

But my nap wasnt as long as the others. I am more energetic and at least im trying. I'm just ready to get the hell outta America truth be told. I'm ready for the weekend to come and go so I can too.

On a flip side my friend and her friends are pretty phenomenal. Her sister is absolutely beautiful and her brother-in-law is a very talented painter. The place they live in is nice and comfy and they gotta baby here. He is absolutely adorable. He is 4 going on 50. He came home from Pre-school today and I thought he would be afraid of me because most babies are at first and then by the end of the hour they are all over me. Well, this little nugget came over, introduced himself, shook my hand, showed me his cut on his hand from school, jumped on the couch and snuggled right under my arms within the first five minutes of meeting me! He wasn't afraid of me at all. And he is so sharp! Every question I asked him he stopped to examine and then answer. He is really somethin special. After he took a bath he sprayed his father's cologne on his onezy and ran over to me saying "smell me! Smell me!" so I sniffed his neck and chest and said "ooooh, you smell awesome" and without warning, in front of everyone in the room, he shoved his head in my breast and breathed in! He said "You smell good too". haha! The action was SO inappropriate I was stuck. His mom, aunt and father laughed and gave me a long list of stories that top what he just did. Apparently, this litte guy just loves womyn. He actually prefers them in fishnet stalkings and high heel boots. Haha. He is really somethin else. He made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment